Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nightmares after Nightmares...Is Reality and Dreams Coming Together?

Hello :)

Okay...recently...I was having frequent frequent nightmares...and this is my 5th straight day im having the same dream...its like...calling me out of nowhere....Here how it goes....

Day 1
Was playing a creepy Japanese Horror Game and I dreamt I was in a manor...it was spooky,dark and snowy...then...I drew closer to it and I just heard tons of laughter before waking up to Reality


Day 2
The Nightmare continues right after Day 1...As I open the doors to the manor...a girl...a small little girl was there...not just any ordinary girl....she was holding a hammer and a stake and her kimono is full of blood...as I touched her...Woke up with my left palm Burning....

Day 3
The Pain grew more excrutiating...it hurts so badly...I literally cried so hard till my mum have to take me to the clinic for checkup...doctors checked and everything is normal...not a single red mark...but it still hurts so badddd...As I went to Dreamland...she was just there...she`s clearly visible and this time...she smiled at me and laughed hysterically as if She did some curse to me

Day 4
My Right palm became to swell...words can`t describe the pain Im enduring from the countless nightmares...is my dreams becoming a reality now? God Knows...I stayed up as late as 5am just to not think about "IT" I mean...who wouldn`t think of a small girl in a bloody kimono just waiting to kill you in your sleeps?

Day 5 (Today)
Woke up as early as 7.30am...I managed to communicate with her and she was mumbling and mumbling in words I don`t understand...Could she be giving me a message? O.O Took me 30 minutes to write this as my hands are very pain...and the doctors can`t do anything as they say...im "Perfectly" Fine :/ I got a feeling my house is haunted by this poor girl...Just hope Day 6 I will be able to solve this nightmare up :/ Yikes

Till Further Survival...Ill try to stay awake as long as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment