Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Its Your Life...Its time for you to Face it"

Done by the Author = UBER FAILURE
Hey People :D


Might be doing a new blog soon!!!! Its a share blog...so get ready...lol...day couldn`t be any better eh? Well...I was bored...so...LET`S UPDATE!!! :P Notice that ugly pic there? Yes You do...I know your looking at it :) Don`t lie xD Hahaha...well that was my creative drawing...Look at this and get WOW-ED



WHAT A BEAUTY

Lol!!! Done by the Name above the drawing...its Nice...No? Lol!!! Oh well...Holidays are boring as usual...get up...brush teeth...eat....online...talking to "Her" LOL!!! And mostly...doing the same ol thing again and again xD Haha

Been practising my guitars and Drums...manage to get my rhyme rite...Sore Throat...trying to conserve my voice :/ Oh well...life eh? D: I guess that`s all from me now :)


Santa/Eu Jing :p


OMG...THE ELVES ARE RUNNING LOOSE!!! HELP MS.SANTA!!! D: Christmas is coming nearier than we think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment