Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busting makes me feel Good

HEY GUYS/GIRLS/ALIENS

SCHOOL HOLIDAY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!So,decided to buy some nice PS3 games....well...I cant decide cause it was all TOO GOOD!!!!Decided to buy Ghostbusters!!!!AWESOME game...HAHAHAHAHA....Besides that....The WEIRDEST Thing just happen when I was strolling BU6 park....and a group of girls keep asking me if Im the DUDE who performed in Genting a couple of weeks ago for a tribute to Michael Jackson.....LOL....I said yes and they keep on SCREAMING for no apparent reason...ahahahaha...they told me that my performance for THRILLER and Smooth Criminal was just PURE awesome and told me my SINGING was as alike Michael Jackson himself THANK YOU....and they asked for an Autograph (Dont know why) and asked to take pictures with them....(WHERE ARE THE PICS GIRLS?) I thanked them and they just went away....CUTELY....Man...this is WHY I just love children....HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!! And I got 5 PERFORMANCES during the HOLIDAYS!!!! WHY OH WHY???!!!

Till Next Time,
Eujing/Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment