Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thriller Night and No One is Gonna Save You from the Beast About to Strike

Mum says I HAVE A FUTURE!!! Dad says im a DUMB NUTS TO EVEN BLOODY TAKE FORENSICS!!!


I seriously Don`t know what to choose now...I mean...I have the urge to study for anatomy and Forensics as they are really really REALLY Interesting...but my Dad keeps on giving me Negative comments bout it...I mean its MY Future...not yours DAD!!! I don`t wanna be a teacher...im a patient dude...I rather help the dead to avenge the living than to teach kids who don`t even appreciate my work if I even became a BLOODY Teacher >:(


Made my Decision

Im heading off to Anatomy and Forensics and Musical Arts!!! CSI in the making :) Gonna enjoy the assignments given by the college :) Cutting up Cadavers is my first...then...2 years later...investigate a REAL crime scene and Finally...Analyzing and Interpreting Facial Reconstruction :) I LOVE MY LIFE NOW!!! <3




"Heal the World...Let`s make it a better place" Michael J. Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment