Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 Guys and a Girl :D


HEY GUYS/GIRLS/FOLLOWERS

The Title said it all...went out with 3 Guys (Including Me) and a Girl to watch "Final Destination"


She got all JUICED up later on F.Y.I :)

Its Funny how I see a person get towed away from their Destiny in FLAMES


One part of the "LOL" in the movie

Okay..Enough with "The Final Destination" and move on with this blog....Went off with Nixon,Xycoon and TM (My Horror freak friend <3)>

Met up at TGV since GSC is strict on 18PL movies....decided to watch in TGV...very stuffy Ill say....Got our tickets...Nixon recommend us to Wong Kok and trust me...SERVICE=NATURAL DISASTER...They are so freaking slow...Is it really that hard to put some water,ice,extracted flavour and put it in a jar? GOSH!!! >:( YOU WANT PICTURES???!! Ill Give YOU pictures :)

Proof that we got "Balls" to watch it :]

Post depression over Bully-ness by Nixon and Xycoon AKA The X`s

Xycoon`s "Drink" as what Nixon will say "Bleach/Detergent"


The "Pro" in action...not really :3

Oh...Did I mention my drink Pwn-ed Xycoon`s Bleach? Look at THAT..Haha

My Primary Friend/Horror Freak like ME :D

I feel LAZY right now....till I blog next time...

Toodles? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment